Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Yesterday Was a Washout

Tuesday, July 2nd Yesterday was a total washout. I had trouble sleeping Sunday night. In fact I would say that I only slightly dozed for 1 whole hour and that was between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. For health reasons that I don't think you really want to know the details of, I had a very uncomfortable and painful night Sunday night. I have never, ever been up all night like that and at first I thought that maybe I could just stay up and write, but I was in too much discomfort to concentrate.I had to take my daughter to the train station and hour away in the morning so I knew I wouldn't be able tow rite then. Once home, I showered and got ready for our afternoon/evening schedule. We had to go to a wake for a friend of ours at 5:00 p.m. and it was over an hour away. I had decided to bring my computer and do some writing on a Word document in the car. But because I was feeling better, I ended up sleeping all the way in the car. Oh well, good for my creative juices to get some rest I guess. Then we met a business associate of my husband's at a Dunkin Donuts for an hour and I got about 45 minutes of writing done there. And that was it for the whole day! By the time we were done at the wake, and went to dinner with some out of town friends that had also gone, and drove home ( I slept again because it was dark) I was so tired still that we got home by 11:00 p.m. and I was in bed by 11:15. The good news is I slept great last night and am ready to tackle as much writing as I can get in today. I will not lament the fact that I am already six and a quarter hours behind in my schedule for the week. But I am hopeful that I can add extra hours in here and there over the course of the week, and get the full 38 in. I am waiting for some results on statistics of my earning from Ebay before I post the results here. I hope the rest of my week is productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment