Friday, July 5, 2013

Freelance Writing or Enjoy Some Vacation Time...That is The Question

Today my husband and I are in the Berkshires in Massachusetts. We got here to a great condo and are looking forward to 3 classical music concerts over the next 3 days at Tanglewood. I still am not sure what to do about my hours this week. I spent the day with him traveling up here ( it’s a 2.5 hour drive) and stayed away from my computer till about 9 p.m. I mentioned I had an article on Textbroker I needed to finish, and 2.5 hours later, I completed it, after checking in with Webanswers and HubPages, as well as my email account which is connected to HubPages. I could tell he was a bit frustrated with all my attention to the computer tonight because we are supposed to be on vacation I guess. So much so, that I am not going to write anymore articles with deadlines this week. I will probably do some blog entries ( uh, right, that’s what I am doing right now) and I would like to finish at least one hub of the 8 I have started. Then I think the rest of it will just have to fall by the wayside for the long weekend. I will have to consider this a vacation weekend and do that much better on my hours next week. One thing I am very happy about though is that I sent my Textbroker article in at 11:29 p.m. and I got up at 12:25 a.m. because I couldn’t sleep, and it had already been accepted. Wow, I have never had a Textbroker article been accepted that quickly. I guess they liked what they read about Rolex watches?! Until I wrote this article, I didn’t know much about them, and now I think having one would be kinda cool! It’s 1:10 a.m. and now that I was able tow rite this, I think I will try one more blog entry for my other blog, and then call it a night. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment