Saturday, September 21, 2013

Catching Up

Wow, it has been quite some time since I posted here. And there is a reason for that. I calculated how much I earned during my summer of writing experiment and it was pretty dismal. I have been avoiding reporting my results because they are embarrassing. My whopping total of earnings I have made during the 10 weeks of my summer of writing experiment was: da da da da...( drum roll please) $208.81. That is quite a far cry from my original goal of $1,250.00 But I must say that while I didn't earn a lot of money, I did gain more knowledge will which help me to earn in the future. I discovered that having a blog helps keep me reaching toward my writing goals. That said, I am definitely going to keep up with this blog so that I can keep writing an reporting my results to all of you...and that in itself will keep me motivated so I don't embarrass myself anymore. I have also discovered two new websites (Bubblews and WebAnswers) both of which are bringing me more money on a daily basis than I was earning anywhere else on the web. So, moving forward into the Fall, I am confident that I will earn more in the next few months with my writing than I did over the 10 weeks of my experiment. Thanks for sticking with me through my 10 week experiment, and I hope you will continue to stick with me as I reach for a full time writing career.