Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Variety of Freelance Writing Choices

Tuesday, June 25th Today I got up and went to Textbroker first thing. I was very happy to see there were over 200 topics for me to choose from…whew, what a relief. I was worried I would really be able to make any money this summer if Textbroker was a wash. While I won’t make a killing there, so far it has been my most lucrative way to earn money writing on the internet so far. But I am not a quick writer so it takes me awhile to research my topic and then write about it. But at least today there were some interesting topics. I wrote a blog entry about organic toys. If my article is accepted, I will earn $2.57 cents! Whoo hoo! But money is money and what I like about Textbroker is that I get paid for what I actually write, not for how many clicks I get next to my writing as on other sites. Before I went to bed, I accepted an article about estate sales. Now that’s more up my alley. I like choosing articles and then clicking to somewhere else to give myself a break before I have to write them. That’s why I often choose an article at night before going to bed, then I can start fresh the next day. I worked on a hub for HubPages about some milestones I have reached. I now have 600 followers…wow, that’s so exciting. I also got a notice last week that I have had over 100,000 views on my articles. That’s amazing to me. I am in the middle of a Hub Challenge I set for myself and some other hubbers. There are 3 of us doing this. And so far, I am the farthest behind. But I set it up for a month when I would still be working for the first 2 weeks, then my mom had surgery and I went to see her every night after work. The following week I had surgery…what was I thinking??? I guess I always think I am capable of more than I really am. Oh well, I guess I’ve always been an overachiever. The hub I wrote tonight was one I was really happy with by the time I was done. It quoted how many followers I have, and that my hubber score was 100. I almost shut down my computer tonight but then realized I needed to publish it tonight before I went to bed because those statistics can change at any moment. My score could drop, or some of the followers might decide not to follow me anymore. So I needed to publish it in real time before things changed. I am hoping people don’t think I am bragging about my success. I don’t mean to, but I am just happy about my success on the HubPages website. I have been having a lot of fun answering questions on WebAnswers. This site lets you answer questions and once you answer 50 questions, you can start earning money. If your answer is chosen as the best answer by the person who asked the question, you will earn money when people view the questions and click on the ads next to the answer. So far I have answered ten questions and I asked my own question about whether or not there is a limit to how many questions I can answer in one day. I will get answers soon I hope. I don’t want to be penalized for answering too many questions on one day. But if there isn’t a limit, I can reach the 50 answers pretty quickly, and then maybe start earning money which will add to the money I am making with HubPages and Textbroker to reach my goal. I worked for 7.25 hours today and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment