Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Writing Schedule is Not Always Easy to Stick To!

Wednesday, June 26th Today started off well. I was excited to be writing early in the day and first thing I wrote an article about estate sales. If accepted, I will earn $3.25 for my hard work. When I was done, I chose another article to write about. This one is about prostate cancer, but I will work on it later. I answered another 2 questions today. If I can just take time each day, and answer 10 questions per day, I can be up to my 50 answers by the weekend. BUT the tough part of WebAnswers is in order to get paid for your answers, your answer needs to be chosen as the best answer. In order to be chosen, my answers will need to be at least 100 words, and a few paragraphs long. So it takes time. It is a challenge I am up to and I look forward to hitting the 50 questions mark. Some people on this site have answered over 1,000 questions so I am thinking they have probably been chosen as the best answer more than a few times. After my morning work was done, I got ready to go with my husband to meet my parents. We had planned a trip to a local historical museum called, Mystic Seaport in Mystic, CT . After that, we took them out to dinner. I was hoping to get home before my 8:00 start time to write again, but my Dad asked it they could come back to the house afterward because he needed help with his computer. Of course we said yes. We had a wonderful time but they didn’t leave till 9:30…this was 90 minutes into my writing time. I love my parents but I was chomping at the bit to get to my writing when they were here. And when we were together, they told me about a woman I know in my hometown who had passed away and the service is tomorrow morning.I know many of her children and I feel I really should go, but again this will cut into my writing time. Uh oh, sticking with this writing plan may be harder than I thought. My husband and parents at Mystic Seaport
After my parents left, I worked on a hub about watching our children grow into young adults, but haven’t finished it yet. One very exciting thing that has happened today is that I was wrong about thinking I may lose followers today after I published that hub about my success on HubPages. Instead, I have gained 8 new followers in one day. Wow, I am one very happy writer! Tomorrow is a new day. I am going to bed now at 11:30 p.m. after working for 6 hours instead of 7. I am short one hour and a bit worried about tomorrow, but maybe I can make up for it on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment