Sunday, August 11, 2013

Addicted to Webanswers!!!

I can't believe how addicted to WebAnswers I have become. I can't help it. It's the easiest way of earning money online that I have found since January, 2012 when I first started writing online for HubPages. I still love Hub[ages but I am earning more money on WebAnswers, with less work! It seems that the work available to me on Textbroker has really dried up. Most days when I have gone on the Textbroker website this week, there is absolutely nothing available to me at my level. I have never seen that before. In a way, that lack of work has forced me to WebAnswers because I can always find questions to answer there, and it is less time consuming, even when I write very detailed answers. Plus, there's no time limit at WebAnswers so it's not like on Textbroker where you accept a job and have only 24 hours to complete it. So, this week, even though I had a goal of finding 3 articles to write on Textbroker, I am okay with no0t reaching that goal ( there wasn't anything available) because I have made up for it on WebAnswers. My goal on WebAnswers is to answer 6 questions a day from Monday through Friday, and then whatever I can do on weekends is a bonus. When I go back to substitute teaching in the Fall, that will switch around and I will be answering most of my questions on WebAnswers on the weekend, and just squeezing in an answer or two a night as I can. I do wonder how that will affect my earnings there, but time will tell on that. I am also in the middle of a 30 hubs in 30 Days Challenge on HubPages, but am currently behind on that. I am trying not to get discouraged with HubPages because I am still making money there, but last summer, with a lot less hubs, I was earning twice as much as I am now earning there. I know, I know...you have to be in it for the long haul at HubPages but it can get discouraging when I am trying to write full time and only see dribs and drabs in earnings coming in from that site. At least it's coming in so I guess I shouldn't complain! If you are interested in checking out WebAnswers, the link to find it is here: http://www.webanswers.com/_5dkqa9eg

No comments:

Post a Comment