Sunday, August 18, 2013

WebAnswers Glitch

If any of you are members of WebAnswers, then you are in the same boat as I am in this, the 4th day of the disappointing no ads glitch that WebAnswers is experiencing. Most people don't really know what's going on. Apparently at this point though it looks like Google Adsense has pulled all ads due to a break in the AdSense rules by WebAnsers. People on there are saying that they get messages from the administration that ads will be back on soon, but it looks like it is going to take awhile. I only hope it comes back. I was doing so well on there financially. And I really had fun answering as well as asking questions. Oh well, I will continue to be optimistic for the future. At least I have Bubblews to concentrate on now. Just another hiccup on my road to writing full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment