Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bubblews Changes Its Redemption Amount

I have been a Bubblews member now since mid-August...4 months almost exactly to the day. I have enjoyed my time there, in spite of a lot of the negativity on the internet about Bubblews. Before I started, I read about a lot of writers that weren't getting paid there. I decided to take my chances and give it a try anyway. I have had a very good experience there, getting paid 4 out of the 5 times I redeemed, and the one I didn't get paid for was a glitch that I believe was outside of Bubblews control. But now, Bubblews has up the amount needed from $25 to $50. When I first heard about it, I was not happy. It seems to take me a long time to get to that $25 threshold, and now having to reach $50 before payout makes seems to have taken a bit of the wind out of my sails. I am still committed to being an active member on the site, but feel I will have to work harder to keep myself motivated enough to write on there enough to keep the money coming in. They say it will be a good thing for Bubblews members to have to hit $50 before redeeming because that gives the staff more time to check into things and connect with Bubblews members. I have a better understanding of the change now, and I hope it works out for the good for all concerned. Are any of you Bubblews members? What do you think of the change in the redemption amount?

No comments:

Post a Comment